Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The 2nd Reckoning

Do you remember the typhoon I said that I am living in today? Well, this week is the reckoning.

God has proven his faithfulness and prowess from the beginning of this week. He presented a solution nobody would've thought could happen. How wonderful our God is! Only He could have done what happened. Only He could have made everything go as smoothly as that! :)

Tomorrow would be another reckoning. Some big people are going to fly in and evaluate us. The biggest challenge is to ensure that everything corresponds to what they know. I'm not perfect, and I'm probably one of the last persons to claim an amazing attention to detail. However, our God is perfect. He is wonderful and amazing. I truly believe that He will guide me to what I should do, and cause me to do all things correctly. Those people are big because of the corporate power they have, but our God is way bigger than them. They were created by Him!

When we face trials, it's so easy to fold. It's always harder to fight. But you know what? When you have Him, and trust in Him, you can win the fight. Our God can do anything, and He has his ways. Believe and Trust. He will always make a way. Here's a video I've fallen in love with. It kept playing in the back of my mind during the second reckoning I had this Monday and provided me core strength. Thank you Lord for putting this song at the back of my mind then! :)




Praise God and God bless! :)

_________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Lord,

First of all, please forgive me for the sins I have committed. Please forgive me for being a tad irritable yesterday, thus failing to portray what a Christian should be. Lord God, today, I pray for your provision Father. I pray that you would guide me and ensure that everything will be correct, will be smooth tomorrow. I lift all of this up to you,Oh Lord. You alone can resolve this in your own unique way. Father God, please do not let us be put to shame. Instead, I pray that whatever I do would glorify You, my Lord. Lastly, thank you. Thank you for your loving presence that has been guiding and protecting me in this typhoon. Thank you for the ways you have opened and the hearts you have molded. Thank you, Oh Lord, for you have caused people to want to help me, and you have caused me to be able to not only live through this, but to excel and glorify your name in the process. Father God, thank you and I love you!

In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment