Sunday, January 27, 2013

Hysteria

It's been a long time since I last wrote here. Those who know me will understand that work has kept me supremely busy since the start of my workday this year. Anyhow, what made me write today? A friend.

Often, life throws us curveballs. Often, we struggle to balance these, but when time comes and one of these becomes lead, some falter, but keep on despite the stress... Mainly because they don't want to fail others. The thing they must understand though is that the most important thing for the people who care about you is your well being. Go ahead and fail, make mistakes. It's ok. We're human. We're programmed to learn and hopefully be better from those mistakes. So don't be afraid to fail. Often, it's at the lowest point that the greatest moments and discoveries are made.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

I fear an abyss of uncertainty.
There's a hole I can fall into..
Any minute now, any minute now..

I fear the whispers of many.
Snickers, knowing looks, jeers...
They're crowding in, crowding in...

There's a swirl, a vaccuum
A void no one can fill.
We are trying, I am trying...

I feel confused, alone.
Whispers are mounting within
Swirling, slowly spinning...

I feel the pressure,
The stress and the agony
It's pressing me down, pressing me down

Somehow, I'll be okay.
Somehow, I'll find the strength to live
As me, independent from what they think.

Someday, I'll come back stronger
I'll come back better, readier, happier
I will be me, and fear will have no place here.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

No comments:

Post a Comment