Monday, November 14, 2011

All to you

Funny. I've never felt as decided as I feel now. I've never felt like this too after a scolding - I want to change and do better so God will not be shamed. Honestly, it seems as though after letting go of this job in my heart, I am more open to disregarding what the people think about me. Instead, what they will think about God because of my actions is more important. I think this is a better motivation than myself. God has been very good to me and I don't want to let Him down.

PRAYER

Dear God, thank you for this day. I got tired, but it's what life is. It's what being human entails. I'm just sad because I don't feel fulfilled. And I let you down. Father God, forgive me for my incompetence. I was selfish and irresponsible. I ask for your mercy and understanding. I will do what I can to make it right. Lord God, I am doing this for you. I am no longer up to it, but I want to uphold your name while I'm here. Father, please be with me as I strive to accomplish everything excellently. You are my strength, my Source, my Rock. Please continue to be with me.

These I pray in Jesus' most holy name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment